- We are looking for a person with at least 5 years experience who would be familiar with the thermoplastics and plastics industry and applicable products
- This dynamic, people person, who has excellent communication skills, would sell our PTFE products as well as Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UMPHE)
- Present and sell company products and service to current and potential clients.
- Create schedule to maximize visibility at current and potential clients.
- Maintain current client relationships, while building new relationships.
- Follow-up on internal leads generated from multiple sources.
- Identify new markets and customers by various marketing approaches.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts for managerial approval.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff visits inside designated regions.
- Maintain and utilize all business management software offered by the company.
- Prepare quotes and pricing information with Sales Management.
- Prepare business forecast and monthly updates as requested by Sales Management.
- Supervise payment morality of her/his region.
- Coordinate with technical team to develop and implement strategic product announcements in his/her region.
- Networking in regional groups or conferences in business related markets.
- Ownership of all customer related problems until resolution is agreed upon.
Essential Job Functions
Technical: Level of competence as required for role
Additive Sales: Preferable experience or background as it relates to our industries.
Chemistry: Advanced understanding of basic chemistry terminology and its relationships to the delivery of materials.
Value Selling: The understanding and ability to sell based on the total value offering of Shamrock Technologies.
Behavioral: Level of Competence as required for role
Negotiating Skills: Ability to negotiate for the best interest of Shamrock Technologies.
Communications: Ability to communicate internally and externally at high levels.
Autonomy: Able to work unsupervised and as a part of a team.
Multi Tasking: Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, has strong attention span, ability to keep multiple tasks going while bringing them to completion in a timely manner.
Creativity: Creative and able to put together plans that meet a broad spectrum of opportunities and situations.