Shamrock Technologies, Inc. has openings for full time Maintenance Mechanics to work in our Henderson, Kentucky facilities
The Maintenance Mechanic position is responsible for preventative maintenance, repair and installation of plant processing and facilities equipment. As a Maintenance Mechanic you may perform various roles, including fabrication, welding, cutting, greasing, housekeeping and various other shop or processing duties. All tools will be provided to complete the jobs as required.
- Take an active role in the plant safety initiatives, ensuring a safe work environment at all times
- Assures preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on process and facility equipment on a scheduled basis: inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts regularly.
- Performs fabrication, erection and repair of processing equipment.
- Completes required work order entry to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Shamrock Technologies’ standards. Work orders are managed via CMMS.
- Duties may include checking, repairing or replacing pumps, blowers and gearboxes.
- Willingly accepts training and coaching from others.
Job Requirements (required)
- Two or more years of electrical/mechanical maintenance experience in industry
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Familiar with hand tools and have a good mechanical aptitude.
- Possess good communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to bend, squat, lift, push and pull while performing physically demanding job tasks
- Ability to interact easily with co-workers and direct supervision
- Must have a commitment to quality and safety excellence
- Able to work from heights
- Possess basic math and computer skills
- Read, write and speak English clearly
Job Requirements (desired)
- Experienced in operating fork lifts and scissor lifts preferable.
- An Associate’s degree in electro-mechanical technology with 2 or more years of electrical/mechanical maintenance experience.
- The ability to interact with co-workers and customers at all levels within the Company.
- Any electrical experience is a plus.
- It is strongly desired for the Maintenance Mechanic to have previous experience performing maintenance on production related equipment.
- It is desired for candidates to have welding experience.
- Experience with CMMS.
- Competitive wage
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Sickness and Accident \2013 Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan