$65,000 – $80,000 a year
Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
Financial planning: 4 years (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Description – Financial Planning & Analysis
Financial Planning & Analysis supports strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement and partners with the CFO to deliver financial and strategic results. Also supports initiatives and reporting for the Company’s domestic and international segments.
Your responsibilities in the role:
- Create reporting and provide insight for the management team, including metric development.
- Develop, implement, and maintain reporting tools that leverage existing data to provide key indicators of profitability. Provide regular reports at determined frequency to influence business processes.
- Lead point of contact during the budget Planning and Forecasting for the corporation, including cost center budgets, investment plan and headcount. Help with preparation and consolidation of working documents and financial statements.
- Prepare and update monthly Key Financial Reports.
- Assist in preparation of materials for Board of Director meetings.
- Review monthly financial results, analyze variances, investigate causes of key variances, and prepare summary reports. Regularly monitor expense lines to quickly identify changes in trends to alert management.
- Support monthly/quarterly business review processes for domestic and international segments. Provide business insight into the monthly and quarterly results.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and financial modeling.
- Perform other analysis as requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance or related field. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of financial reporting experience, preferably in an integrated ERP environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in performing financial analysis to include modeling, channel/account analysis, and profitability analysis.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to perform quantitative analysis using appropriate analytical tools. Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to develop and troubleshoot reports.
- Independently structure and develop PowerPoint presentations and other business documents for executive audiences.
- Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure. Collaborative style and strategic team player.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Are you comfortable and able to commute to the job’s location?
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Financial planning: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location